Monday, November 9, 2009

Almost 39 weeks?!?!


I NEVER thought I would get the 'chance' say that I was this far along! I would always ask women, "How do you do carry a baby full term?" and now I have the answer for myself... You don't have a choice. I've been having braxton hicks contractions like crazy and the other night thought 'This is it!' but the contractions slowed down to a halt, I fell back asleep and woke up not so happy :) If I don't go on my own before, the big day is Friday the 13th... ooooh, spooky huh?!? Cross your fingers for me and I'll keep you posted! P.S. Kendra won!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Being full term is the most uncomfortable time :) You still look AMAZING however! I can't wait to meet her.. It will be any day now.

Good luck with everything! HUGS.

Anonymous said...

Wow...those three weeks went fast for me but I'm sure not so fast for you! Well, I do have a gift for your little one...I'm not likely to get it to you before she arrives though...I'm bad at gifts, I must confess! Anyways, I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to meet her!

Nate and Hilary said...

I was wondering if you had had your little sweetie yet. How long did you last with your boys?