Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Halloween!... in Decomber?!?

Trey and Caden were all about Halloween this year, trying on their costumes weekly since August! Our Disneyland trip made their costumes even better cause they both got to pick out guns to match. Caden was a scary, boney Jack Sparrow, Trey was a fast, crime fighting Buzz Lightyear and Michael was the cute little crawley Squirt the Turtle (from Finding Nemo). Just like last year, Trey was the leader with Caden following behind. "Trunk or Treat" Trey would yell from door to door, then Caden would politely Thank them while walking away. I'm curious what Michael will add to their routine next year!

3 comments:

Matt and Heidi said...

WOW Haylee! Your kids are so cute!! I cannot believe how big they are now! CRAZY! Your blog is so cute! I am still learning how to really use the blog but it is fun! I hope you guys are doing good! Give your boys a hug and a kiss from me! Happy Holidays! LOVE you!

Cara Rigby said...

Oh man I love Caden's mustache! I love your boys, they are so cute. I love almost as much as them, Michaels costume! Miss you guys, can't wait to see you in January :)

Anonymous said...

Their Halloween costumes are so creative...and really detailed....gosh I hope I can be a good mother one day like you and have the energy to dress my kids up in cute costumes!