Saturday, March 7, 2009

I LOVE games!... Do you?

So, here's how this game works... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the next couple of months, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play (comment) and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember, only the first three get a gift, so you have to be super fast!

3 comments:

GOT WOOD said...

i totally want to play! i love things from you haylee!!! :) i posted it on my blog.

Darling Details said...

I don't know how anyone missed this post, but I'm willing to play along! Lucky number 2 I guess. (this is marci from the ward btw)

Kaylene said...

I would totally play.......but I don't have a blog yet.......dang it!