Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Belly

Here's my updated belly time-line! I love the pictures but can't decide if they're complimentive to myself. All I can see is how BIG I am!!! I can hardly squish in those tiny pants anymore and the shirt is being stretched to the limit... I guess that means it's time to have her :) Things are going good! She's growing well and her heartbeat is strong. I realized that she is due exactly 2 weeks to the day from when Michael was due, so IF she comes as early as him, I could have her in a week and a half! WOWIE! I've only had a 9 month break from nursing... can I do it again? (ugh!!!) To be demanded upon by another child, am I ready? First things first, Labor. I should be a pro but I'm already NOT looking forward to it more than the others. But then I walk past her beautiful PINK room that's all ready for her and look at all the tiny clothes with hearts, flowers and butterflies on them in her drawers - it's my favorite room in the house! I think about holding a sweet new baby, a gift directly from God. Such an Amazing, indescribable feeling! I get teary eyed thinking about it! Yes, I can do this again! Ready or not, she's coming in 5 weeks or less!!!
(Kendra, the race is on :) hehe!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how all your pictures are the exact same pose! Maybe I'll do that for my next one....I really have no desire to take any sort of pictures. I can't believe it's gone this fast...she'll be here before you know it! YIKES!

Jess said...

I'm not sure I love your belly pictures... I think I am already WAY bigger than your last picture at 35 weeks and still 10 weeks behind.. you are amazing and SOOOO darling pregnant! I can't wait to see her, she will be absolutely adorable in every way. I am a little nervous about this one too (the labor and all) which I find so odd since it is my 4th but your right ready or not they will come :) I think you are awesome Haylee! Please take a picture of her room, I would love to see it. I love our pink room too. There is just something about it that brings a smile to my face. Anyway, good luck with everything.
Loves!

Patience said...

Those are way cute pictures!! We can't wait for her to come!

Browns said...

You are not big at all! I can't wait to see how cute she is, good luck!

Karly and Nick said...

You look great of course! What a good idea to take pictures like that. I can't believe you will have 4! You will do great in labor and of course it's always worth it the second you hold them! I wish I could come see her! I miss you!

And you're moving? That ward is all gone...I am glad I left first cause I would be too sad!

The Tanner Family said...

Oh that is so sweet! You can do it! I know you think your a pro, but every labor is so different, so I dont think anyone can be a pro at it:) You did what I did..about her room, I just loved to sit in it, and still do! Ans the nursing part, I think its easier to nurse another baby, casue your body hasnt fully recoved from the last and you wont hurt as much:) Well good luck to you!!!!!

The Cassel Family said...

You are tiny! How would it be to be tall and slender, I will never know:) Im excited for you to experience a girl. Its so much fun.

Kendra said...

You are so funny! I feel like it's coming up so fast somedays and then other times it seems months away! i'm going to doc J on monday maybe i'll see you there :) i'm so excited for you to have a little girl. they are amazing!!

Amy said...

Oops! I guess I'd better get on her bunting. Unless you want me to work on it while you're in the hospital. I love a good deadline!

The Steffensen's said...

WHAT. THE. HECK??????? Okay, you need to update your blog more. Before I read this post I would have guessed you were about 28 weeks. She's coming so soon! That means she could be twins with my baby Kendall! Oh, and ever since I've been a momma I've never had even close to a nine month break from nursing and probably never will until I'm done. I love the name Olivia! That's always been a favorite of mine, but one of my sister's already spoke it. Okay, now I'm going to email you cause this comment is long enough! Love ya!