Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby's Room


Here's a picture of the baby's room! Yes, I've had it decorated since about a week after I found out I was having a girl... If you want to make fun of me for that, you should see all her clothes hanging up in her closet :) I've never had so much fun shopping, decorating, creating, crafting, sewing, washing and hanging in my life! I love to just sit in the beautifully recovered chair (done by my super talented sister-in-law) and look around! I never thought I'd be one of those 'pink' moms - I always thought I could re-use all my boys' clothes and just put a bow in her hair, but as I was looking through their stained, blue clothes... no way! Sadly, at negative 4 weeks old, she is already a very spoiled baby girl and I doubt, judging by the way her Daddy talks about her, will that ever change much. We can hardly wait!!!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

There's just something about getting ready for a baby that is so dang fun! the room looks great and I don't blame you for shopping. girl's clothes are so stinkin' cute! can't wait to see pictures of your cute girl enjoying her room :)

The Tanner Family said...

Very cute! I did brown and pink too! Very sweet place to be:) totally not making fun of you though, cause I did the same thing. In fact when I found out I was pregnant I secretly bought girl clothes...just hoping;)

Anonymous said...

We find out tomorrow what we are having and I am SO SURE that i will do the same thing...boy or girl! but I'll go a little more crazy on the girl stuff...that's why I think that cameron is secretly hoping it's a boy. anyways, her room is so cute! I love it! And I'm totoally a pink person....so it's like heaven for me!

Jess said...

I Love love love it! Thanks so much for posting a picture of it. I love getting the nursery put together and sitting in there too. It's a peaceful place and so exciting to think that your precious little girl will be laying in that bed in no time. I am so excited for you Haylee. You are so darling!

Karly and Nick said...

It is so beautiful! I LOVE IT! You did such a great job! It really is so exciting to get ready for a new baby. I love sitting in their room too thinking about finally getting to meet them! It won't be long now!