Monday, July 14, 2008

Mr. Michael Moo


As much as I tried to stop it, Michael is crawling! He LOVES to play with his older brothers and this way he no longer can be left behind! Although he does prefer to be held and usually chooses Mommy. Michael is now 9 months old and a 20 ponder, which seems tiny in our family (do you remember the size of Caden's thighs?!?) He has 8 teeth and thinks it's so funny to bite, but still will not put anything in his mouth (toys, binki, bottle, spoons, food, drink). How is he eating, you ask? Me, every 3 hours, 24 hours a day since the day he was born... so PLEASE, if you have any suggestions, let me know! He's jabbers like crazy: Ma, Da, Ba, Dis & Dat and yells if he knows it will echo - No more sneaking into church late! He can click his tounge, give kisses, squint and makes the cutest gopher face ever!

1 comments:

Cara Rigby said...

HOLY COW! 8 teeth?! He has gotten so big since the last time we saw him, he is growing up too fast. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help laughing when you said that he was nursing still just because I know how much you wish he would just take a bottle! Give him a huge hug for me.