Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just like Mommy!

At the Children's Museum, they have a pretend grocery store that has a little sandwich shop in it. Of course the boys first played with the cars, trucks, blocks then finally came into the store with me. I thought it was funny to see how they made their sandwiches with no prodding from us.
They both grabbed the white bread (They will only eat wheat bread as toast).
Trey placed probably 15 slices of cheese on the top of both slices of bread and said he was done, he had made himself a grilled cheese sandwich - which is one of the three things he'll volunteer to eat now. Caden made his double decker sandwich very carefully, making sure to put at least 2 of everything on it. Then, being the silly kid he is, wanted to 'try to eat' this huge sandwich for the picture!
What cute little 'Sandwich Artists'!
Totally reminded me of the good old days working at Subway, which for those of you who don't know, is where I first met Cody!

2 comments:

Cara Rigby said...

What!?! You and Cody met at Subway? How come I don't know stuff like that? Next time we talk we are talking about important things like that :) Those are such cute pictures of the boys, I love Caden's eyes as he tries to eat his sandwich.

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

I remember those days well! What a fun day for you guys. Haylee - I've tried to e-mail you about the digital scrapbooking, but e-mail address wasn't working. So send me a different one or call me.
-Angie