Monday, July 14, 2008

Treyster


Trey just turned 3! He definitely is a strong willed kid - He doesn't put up with people messing with him at all. He has 2 volumes loud & louder. On the other hand, he has the most infectious smile and loves to play with everyone, no matter their age. He finds new friends within seconds of going somewhere new, routinely saying 'Hi guys, I Trey'. It's adorable. His new thing is, he stutters a bit and he knows it, so to try to stop he'll hold his chin when it happens. I just want to hug him when he does that! If we ask him to do something, he'll say 'Mom, don't yell at me', in the saddest little voice. Another way to tug our heart strings, he'll say 'don't laugh at me, that's not funny'. You just feel horrible for laughing! For no reason, he'll come up to me and say 'I love you Honey'. He'll see me making food and he'll tell me 'you need to be careful' or 'don't hurt yourself'. He'll also tattle on Caden saying 'you use yours spoon' or 'sit on yours chair' or our favorite is 'yous a bad boy!' 'Member one day....' is how he starts most of his sentences. Even though he tells us not to, he constantly makes us laugh!

1 comments:

Cara Rigby said...

Oh! I love you Trey :) He has the cutest smile and is so much fun! I'm gonna tell Cambria that she has to marry him.