Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny kids

Caden is like me, always wanting a project to create. The part of that that comes from Cody is that he hates throwing things away that still have use. I was walking to the garbage with these plastic cases until he stopped me - He transformed them into goggles! I don't think I've laughed so hard!!! Trey just follows what his brother does, so I had to take a picture of them in Caden's home-made goggles! (Not to mention Caden's Big Guns! whoot whoot!)

Here the boys are in their Thanksgiving Indian hats... Of course I'm 2 months late! Cody's cute Mom use to be a pre-school teacher and now uses the school room just for the grandkids. Caden and Trey were going to Grandmommas for a sleepover and right when they got there he asked what they could make. She whips out supplies for these hats and they came home as Indians! Thanks for being so prepared for my busy boys Billie!

3 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

Man, those goggles are stylin'! And you know that I have to laugh reading that you have such messy boys. See it's great for me whose never been an OCD cleaner, I've adjusted just fine to messy kids:) Congrats on 8 years I can't believe it's been that long! I'm so glad to hear Cody takes such good care of you. Keep up the good blogging, it's super fun for me to read what you guys are up to.

Dayna and David said...

Smart kid! You've got a little MacGyver on your hands! Now they can play cowboys and indians without poking each others eyes out! Right on! ;)

Cara Rigby said...

Oh man, it was so so great to see you guys. I always miss you so much, but even more so after I get to see you!
That was really sweet what you wrote about Cody, he is a very lucky man to have such an awesome and patient wife. You two are a really great couple, I love hanging around you ;)
Such cute pictures too! I have such a crush on Michael, he is so freakin cute!