Friday, January 30, 2009

My Messy Moozer

I never imagined I would have such messy kids, but what surprises me the most is that the messiest one by far is the smallest one! My little Michael must wake up with a little checklist and throughout the day he tries to see how many times he can check each one off the list. He goes from room to room, from drawer to closet, pulling out as many things as fast as he can. You know how some people leave a paper trail that you can follow?... his is a mess trail and I can tell when cleaning up after him where he was first to where he ended up. He has pulled out, tipped over, spilled and broken more things than my other boys put together! How can I be mad at this face though? Little STINKER!

2 comments:

Dayna and David said...

LOL, looks like he just pops out of everything! He's quite the explorer!

Happy Anniversary, by the way!

Amy said...

I know that it's their cute-ness that keeps them alive some days! You just can't resist his smile.