Thursday, May 13, 2010

OUCH!!!

The more kids I get, I've come to realize that someone will always either be sick, hurt or crying for whatever reason. Hardly EVER is everyone satisfied, full and happily playing. I hope you other mommies have similar lives... If not, I guess I better be changing the way I do, well, EVERYTHING!


Trey got an infection in his gums on Thanksgiving day (on the left side his cheek was all swollen). Poor kid couldn't eat anything because of the pain and was fevering and sleeping most of the day. We were sure THANKful to our dentist who fixed the problem (haha! I'm lame...) Needless to say, we've all upped our flossing. 11/2009

Caden & Trey were in their room getting their jammies on when we hear a loud -SMACK- followed directly by Caden scream-crying! We run in there and busted up laughing! Caden sure didn't find it as funny as Cody and I did! Can't see it in this one? Look below...

This is the EXACT replica of Trey's hand!!! I knew it hurt Caden like crazy, and after we were done wiping OUR tears from all the laughter, we had to go back and TRY to punish Trey. 1/2010

We were waiting outside to go visiting teaching and it was pretty windy. I told Trey & Michael to put their hands in their front pockets like I was to keep their hands warm. I heard a little voice saying maybe that's not such a good idea, but I thought, we're just standing here and we'll be leaving in a minute. Well Michael decided to try and bite my leg. Instinctively I moved out of the way and before I even realized what happened, all his weight landed smack dab on his nose and lip. I never have been so grateful that he's such a skinny little kid, realizing the outcome could've been MUCH worse than the looks of this. I felt horrible! My sweet visiting teach-ee took care of him and he snuggled in and fell asleep on her. Thanks again Amy! 3/2010

0 comments: